Chocolate Lasagna Recipe with Oreo Cookies
Hands down, this dessert is in our top 3 all time favorites. We’re sharing the chocolate lasagna recipe with oreo cookies because we truly believe everyone in the world needs to try this. There are a number of steps to take but each step is simple. And the finished product is an Oreo cream cheese orgasmic bliss! Although the ingredients make it seem as if this could be a heavy dessert, it’s quite the opposite. While it’s super light it also doesn’t disappoint in the decadent department. This Chocolate lasagna recipe with an Oreo cookie crust will be your new go-to for parties, family gatherings, holidays and more!
What You’ll Need For Chocolate Lasagna with Oreo Cookies:
1 Package Oreo Cookies (36 cookies)
6 Tablespoons Melted Butter
8oz Cream Cheese (softened)
1/4 Cup Granulated Sugar
2 Tablespoons Cold Milk
12oz Tub Cool Whip (divided)
2 Packages Chocolate Pudding (2 – 3.9oz packages)
3 & 1/4 Cups Cold Milk
About 1 Cup Mini Chocolate Chips (more or less to your liking)
- Lightly butter a 9.5 x 13 baking dish
- Combine Oreos and melted butter in a large zip lock bag and crush Oreos with a rolling pin to medium/fine crumbs. You can also use a food processor if you’d rather.
- Place crushed Oreos & butter mixture in a baking dish and press down, making a crust formation.
- Cover and put in the refrigerator and move to next step.
- In a medium bowl, mix softened cream cheese with beater until creamy.
- Add 2 tbls of cold milk and 1/4 cup sugar.
- Mix with a beater until well blended.
- Add a half a tub of cool whip to cream cheese mixture and fold together.
- Put this mixture on top of Oreo crust and spread evenly.
- Cover and place back in the fridge.
- Put 2 packages of pudding and 3 1/4 cups cold milk in mixing bowl.
- Mix with a whisk until well blended and thickened slightly.
- Pour pudding mixture over cream cheese mixture and spread evenly.
- Place in refrigerator for 15 minutes.
- Add the rest of the Cool Whip to the top of pudding.
- Top off with mini chocolate chips.
That’ all there is to it! The best Chocolate Lasagna recipe with Oreo Cookies as the crust! Have you made this one yet? Let us know in the comments what you think and if you have any variations!